[DCRM-L] AMREMM availability

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:04:13 MDT 2014

To be a little more precise, AMREMM was published by ACRL.  ALA and ACRL
have not been noted for their support of making things available on the
web (AACR2 and RDA, anyone), especially for free. If we are lucky, this
may have changed.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu

On Thu, September 4, 2014 9:39 am, Randal S. BRANDT wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> The obvious difference is that AMREMM is published by ALA Publishing and
appears to still be in print:
> http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=90
>
> Randy
>

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Lapka, Francis <francis.lapka at yale.edu>
wrote:

>>  Now that DCRM Books, Serials, and Graphics are all freely available as
>> PDFs on the RBMS website, is there any chance that the same can be done
with AMREMM? Is AMREMM somehow different?
>> With apologies if this question has been posed and answered previously.
Francis