[DCRM-L] New citation for "Mortimer, R. French 16th cent." and Mortimer, R. Italian 16th cent."

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Apr 27 11:27:31 MDT 2015

I know it must conform to convention, and to that I bow as we all do; but
it is a pity to lose "Mortimer, R. ..." as the citation, given the very
personal excellence that pervades these two catalogs (and the fact that
their readers--because they make excellent reading--know them by that name).

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>