[DCRM-L] Printed albums

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 5 16:59:42 MDT 2015

Greetings, fellow genre term enthusiasts.  I often catalog manuscripts which have been written into printed albums, like printed music staves, or (19th cen.) ruled notebooks.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a genre term to use for these printed albums?  They frequently have a maker displayed prominently on the cover or inside the back cover, etc., and tend to be on good-quality paper.  They are not "commemorative" in any way, as several of the album terms in our thesaurus are.  Thoughts, suggestions, recriminations?
Grateful thanks,
Andrea
--
(Ms.) Andrea Cawelti