[DCRM-L] Standard Citation Forms

Erin Blake EBlake at FOLGER.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:17:22 MST 2015

Yaaaay! I stumbled across it last night, and was afraid it had been up for weeks and I'd somehow missed the announcement. (I was so excited to see it, in fact, that I blogged about it: http://collation.folger.edu/2015/02/knowing-your-adams-from-your-adams-decoding-library-catalog-citations/ -- hope I didn't mis-state anything).

Congratulations, Team SCF!

Erin.

----------------
Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.  |  Head of Collection Information Services  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |  201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |  office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  fax +1 202-675-0328  |  www.folger.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu [mailto:dcrm-l-bounces at lib.byu.edu] On Behalf Of Schneider, Nina
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:22 PM
To: DCRM Revision Group List (dcrm-l at lib.byu.edu)
Subject: [DCRM-L] Standard Citation Forms

** This message is being sent to multiple lists **

The Bibliographic Standards Committee for the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of the Association of College & Research Libraries (RBMS/ACRL) is very pleased to announce the third edition of "Standard Citation Forms for Rare Materials" is now online and ready for use!  If you need to cite a bibliography in a catalog record or other book description, go to http://rbms.info/scf/ to browse or search for specific citation forms. Standard citations can be searched in a variety of ways: author, title, or keyword, even previous citation form and number!

Please use the "Contact Us" form if you have any comments or questions.

Thank you.

+---------------
Nina M. Schneider
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

Head Cataloger
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018
(323) 731-8529

nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/clarklib/

** Please note that the Clark Library will be CLOSED for our seismic retrofit beginning in April 2015 **