[DCRM-L] hand coloring and new descriptions

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:11:47 MST 2015

Does everyone think <bf:relatedInstance
<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance.html>> would allow those
institutions who want to create a new description for a certain issue or
variation to do so, and adequately relate this description to the whole
edition?

Perhaps MARC is influencing our desire to even make a decision here.  It
sounds like we're all in agreement that some
situations/institutions/resources/use cases would want a new description,
and some wouldn't.  ...Can we allow for both?

Allison