[DCRM-L] Maps in "Révolution de l'Amérique. Par M. l'abbé Raynal ..."

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Wed Jun 3 07:34:15 MDT 2015

Oksana,

Our copy, which lists Davis and Gosse in the imprint, does not contain the
maps. But the record in our catalog, leftover from retrocon, contains this
note:

Another issue, with same paging as the present edition, has imprint:
Londres, L. Davis, 1781.

Perhaps the issue with the imprint limited to L. Davis contains maps? If
the imprints on both or your copies match, I guess I would consider the
copy with the maps as extra-illustrated.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Will

Will Evans