[DCRM-L] DCRM(M) questions

Fell, Todd todd.fell at yale.edu
Mon Jun 8 14:31:49 MDT 2015

Our (Cartographics) exact note in the preface:

"Current information on the relationship between DCRM and RDA can be found on the RBMS website at: http://www.rbms.info/dcrm/rda."

I also agree with Nina that Music and Cartographics should say the same as such and to keep it as generic as possible.

Todd