[DCRM-L] Barton, Vegetable materia medica - New info in old OCLC bottles

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:18:23 MDT 2015

My immediate thanks to Daria for the reference to Stafleu. I started out
backwards, in a way--and it wouldn't have hurt to have done a subject
search in the online SCF *first thing.* I'm simplifying the records now,
since Stafleu was close to correct about the 2nd edition ("vol. 1 only ...
Possibly simply a reissue with new t.p.").

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>