[DCRM-L] FW: [Marketing Mail] Re: ["EXLIBRIS-L"] Ligatus thesaurus [Was "Untrimmed Edges"]

Fri May 8 08:31:39 MDT 2015

For those who don't studiously read ExLibris-L. This thesaurus has been a long time in preparation: http://www.arts.ac.uk/research/ual-research-centres/ligatus/

Deborah J. Leslie | Folger Shakespeare Library | djleslie at folger.edu | 202.675-0369 | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | www. folger.edu

From: Nicholas Pickwoad [mailto:npickwoad at paston.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, 08 May 2015 10:19
To: exlibris-l at list.indiana.edu
Subject: [Marketing Mail] Re: ["EXLIBRIS-L"] Ligatus thesaurus [Was "Untrimmed Edges"]

Dear Leslie,

I have now at last got news. The thesaurus will be open to all in the week leading up to a conference we are putting on in London with CERL on 23 June (the poster is about to go out). The accompanying volume, Coming to Terms: guidelines for the description of historical bindings (120,000 words and about 500 illustrations) is now with the designer and will be available later in the summer.

All the best

Nicholas

Professor Nicholas Pickwoad
Ligatus Research Centre
CCW Graduate School, University of the Arts London
16 John Islip Street
London SW1P 4JU

e-mail: npickwoad at paston.co.uk<mailto:npickwoad at paston.co.uk>