[DCRM-L] OCLC's IR webinar (May 13)

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Thu May 14 13:27:02 MDT 2015

Ted,

I’m not sure how OCLC matched the IRs with their master records. I suspect
the IRs were imported from RLIN and elsewhere with their subject headings
intact, and were subsequently matched to an OCLC master record that lacked
some of the IR’s subject headings. This process dates from the dark ages
before we all lived, ate, breathed WEMI.

Will