[DCRM-L] SCF in Examples on CD

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:48:29 MDT 2015

It says something both about my age and about how quickly the world
changes that my immediate reaction to "CD" was "Why are they putting this
on CD-ROM" when the confusion seems not to have occurred to others.

Larry

P.S.  Of course, I refuse to refer to ArchivesSpace as AS since that
abbreviation "obviously" means Anglo-Saxon. :-)

--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu