[DCRM-L] OCLC's Local Holdings Records

David Richtmyer david.richtmyer at bc.edu
Fri Oct 9 07:41:46 MDT 2015

Like Will, I too would like to see one of these LHR's in the Connexion
browser. I just did two separate command line searches on (figuring that
this would at least get me into the ballpark) ti:opera and ti:omnia and
li:hhg or li:mnu. I did get lots of results, from both Minnesota and
Houghton, but not one result came with a Local Holdings Record. Here at BC
we do not use LHR's; I'm wondering if that forbids us to look at others?

David

David Richtmyer
Rare Books Librarian and Senior Cataloger
Burns Library, Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
617-552-0543