[DCRM-L] Call for speaker - 2016 RBMS Conference Seminar

Linda I. sunnylido at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 11:11:04 MDT 2015

** Please excuse duplication -- this is being sent to multiple listservs.**
Succession Planning for Rare Materials Cataloging: Challenges and Strategies
We are lining up a terrific panel and are still seeking someone to speak from the perspective of a cataloger. We'd prefer someone from a smaller institution, but this is not a requirement.  Some of the topics to include in your presentation: How did you learn rare materials cataloging? What do  you do to continue to develop your skills? What are you doing to document local practices for the future?
If interested in joining our panel, please contact Linda at linda.isaac at miami.edu by October 30, 2015.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Linda IsaacSpecial Collections Cataloging & Metadata LibrarianUniversity of Miami Libraries
Christine DeZelar-Tiedman
Manager, Archives and Special Collections Metadata UnitUniversity of Minnesota Libraries