[DCRM-L] Genre for a manuscript

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 15:55:08 MST 2016

That sounds interesting Dawn;

I am guessing that beating the bounds on the feast of Corpus Christi
(the Thursday after Trinity Sunday) features in the text.  It still
happens; I have seen the procession round St Giles' parish, Oxford,
although I believe that they no longer knock a choirboy's head against
the boundary stone to make the point.

Can't help with the genre term, but perhaps a look into DCRM(MSS) will help.

Best regards,

Jane