[DCRM-L] Genre for a manuscript

Kate Moriarty moriarks at slu.edu
Fri Feb 5 09:56:50 MST 2016

Hi Dawn,

You can use DCRM(Manuscripts) for your description. It's in its final draft
stages and the latest version can be viewed and downloaded for free from
the Manuscripts Working Group wiki:
http://mssworkinggroup.pbworks.com/w/page/21898502/FrontPage. A more recent
version will be posted in the next few days so check back.

If you have any questions the list of editors is also on the wiki - feel
free to contact us.

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate S. Moriarty, MSW, MLS  |  Rare Book Catalog Librarian  |  Associate
Professor  |  Pius XII Memorial Library  |  Room 320-2