[DCRM-L] Latin Place Names

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu Jan 21 11:55:50 MST 2016

The 1972 edition of Orbis Latinus is online at:
https://www.bayerische-landesbibliothek-online.de/orbis-latinus

Not as easy to use as the 1909 ed., but somewhat more up to date.  The
advantage of the Latin Place Names list for me is that it is relatively
short and covers most of the major printing places.  That is why all 3 of
the sites are on the BSC Web Directory page
(http://lib.nmsu.edu/rarecat/#PN).  Speaking of which, would someone send
me the new URL so that I can fix the currently broken link to LPN?

Thank you,
Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu

Pobre Nuevo Mexico! Tan Lejos del cielo y tan cerca de Texas.--Manuel Armijo