[DCRM-L] Citation Help

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Fri Jul 29 07:38:17 MDT 2016

Please identify the book. The subject and place of publication might useful
evidence for guesswork, e.g. Could this be *Bibliografia della musica
italiana vocale profana pubblicata dal 1500 al 1700*

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>