[DCRM-L] Extent question for accordion style item

dawn.grattino dawn.grattino at cpl.org
Wed Nov 9 10:36:16 MST 2016

In the $c I measure the length (1 panel length x # of panels) and the folded size in the cover/portfolio.

$c 22 x 188 cm folded to 22 x 30 cm

I had one recently that was numbered on one side and unnumbered pictures on the other. (Not a rare book, it was a new one)

Dawn Grattino
Senior Catalog Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Catalog Dept.