[DCRM-L] WorldShare/WorldCat Local

koreilly at gallery.ca koreilly at gallery.ca
Tue Nov 15 12:05:13 MST 2016

I would also be interested in hearing about this – we have also been asked to consider making the switch.  Would you mind either replying on-list or to me directly?

Many thanks,

Kathleen

Kathleen O’Reilly
Cataloguer | Catalogueur
National Gallery of Canada | Musée des beaux-arts du Canada
Library and Archives | Bibliothèque et Archives
380 Sussex Drive | 380, promenade Sussex
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | K1N 9N4
T: 613 990-0592 | F: 613 990-9818
koreilly at gallery.ca | koreilly at beaux-arts.ca
koreilly at gallery.ca<mailto:koreilly at gallery.ca> | koreilly at beaux-arts.ca<mailto:koreilly at beaux-arts.ca>