[DCRM-L] Noun for identifying a physical unit independently from the bibliographic items(s) or portions of an item it contains

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Sat Nov 18 05:35:26 MST 2017

FUI (Folger Unique Identifier; pronounced “phooey”?)

Best,
Will

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Will Evans

National Endowment for the Humanities

Chief Librarian in Charge of Technical Services

Library of the Boston Athenaeum

10 1/2 Beacon Street

Boston, MA   02108

--

* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  *
*Will Evans*

*Chief Rare Materials Catalog Librarian*

*Library of the Boston Athenaeum*

*10 1/2 Beacon Street*

*Boston, MA   02108*

*Tel:  617-227-0270 ext. 224*

*Fax: 617-227-5266 *

*www.bostonathenaeum.org <http://www.bostonathenaeum.org/>*

*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*