[DCRM-L] Signing statement [FW: DCRM-L Digest, Vol 139, Issue 7...

Godfried, J.D. j.d.godfried at vu.nl
Mon Sep 25 00:27:12 MDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

The answer to the problem might be: just insert twice the $-sign in your description: the first $-sign is neglected by the system (because it is not followed by a subfield, and the second $-sign is read "as is"). We work with Record Manager (not in Connexion) and this is the way we solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Jacqueline Godfried
UB VU Amsterdam