[DCRM-L] Rare book cataloging project opportunities

Mon Apr 2 12:27:51 MDT 2018

Dear rare book cataloging colleagues,

I occasionally get requests by institutions or organizations looking for suggestions of (usually) accomplished rare book catalogers to undertake projects of various sorts. Some are part-time, some full-time, some multi-year, most location-dependent. I'm invariably caught up short. If DCRM-Listmembers will forgive me, I would like to invite folks who might be interested in hearing about relevant opportunities to drop me a line so I can keep you in mind.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST. I'm attempting to set the reply to come to me personally instead of to the list, but please double-check.

Best wishes,
Deborah

Deborah J. Leslie, MA, MLS | Senior Cataloger, Folger Shakespeare Library | djleslie at folger.edu | 201 East Capitol Street, S.E. | Washington, DC 20003 | 202.675-0369 | orcid.org 0000-0001-5848-5467