[DCRM-L] Contemporary "unofficial" editions?

Tysinger, Barbara R Barbara_Tysinger at unc.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:28:02 MDT 2018

All right, lets try this again...
I originally sent this message yesterday afternoon, but never saw it appear in listserv email, so I went looking.
I found that my campus email had flagged it as a potential spoof message and dumped it into my junk folder.
I'm not sure why, but the original message had the word "p i r a t e d" (without the spaces!) in the subject line instead of "unofficial", and I had also used the P-word here and there in the message.
Since it happened to me, and I sent the message, I am concerned that it may have been dumped in everyone’s junk mail, so I'm editing out the P-word and resending, to see if HAL will accept this version.
Happy Friday!
Barbara