[DCRM-L] Alma, Special Collections and moving to a single, shared record

Amy Robertson dawson at american.edu
Fri Feb 2 07:41:47 MST 2018

Hi Will --

Thanks for the suggestion. It's *possible* coding the 040 might provide
some restrictions but we are still pretty far from understanding the
various limits that are possible in the admin settings. If it is possible
it would only protect the records we didn't overlap with -- unfortunately
we have been unable to find out how many will overlap with the records that
are loaded prior to ours.

--
Amy
Cataloging Services Unit