[DCRM-L] ANMIG Chat - Navigating ALA Midwinter Denver #ANMIGchat

Rachel B Turner turnerr at binghamton.edu
Fri Feb 2 11:32:19 MST 2018

[Apologies for any duplication]

As part of its charge to support and promote work within ALCTS related to st
andards, the ALCTS Standards Committee is pleased to present this compilat
ion of standards-related programs at ALA Midwinter 2018. The list can be
found at:

http://connect.ala.org/node/272930

We are trying to distribute this list as widely as possible, so apologies f
or any duplication and please re-distribute as appropriate. If you find this
 useful or if you have suggestions regarding communications like this for fu
tureALA meetings, please contact the current chair of the Standards Committ
ee with your feedback at  mln26 at pitt.edu. <mln26 at pitt.edu>

turnerr at binghamton.edu