[DCRM-L] Thesaurus of Ephemera Terms

Linde B. linde.brocato at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:44:40 MST 2018

Agreed!

--

I can't be a pessimist.  Because I'm alive. To be a pessimist means that
you have agreed that human life is an academic matter.

So I'm forced to be an optimist.

-- James Baldwin

If I should be someone else, who should be me?

—Yiddish saying

“Borders? I have never seen one.

But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”

– Thor Heyerdahl

Our Muse is always ahead of us.

The audience is always behind.

--Steven Pressfield

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another
with no loss of enthusiasm...
-- Sir Winston Churchill

Millions long for immortality
who don't know what to do with themselves
on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-- Susan Ertz, *Anger in the Sky* (1943)

What counts is not what your road is paved with,
but whether it leads to hell.
--Susan Neiman