[DCRM-L] Beta symbol in statement of extent

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 15:47:38 MST 2018

PS If anyone on-list has a Brangwyn interest, they might like to know of a handful of items from him in the Institute of Naval Medicine Historic Collections archive.

Conversely, if anyone with a Brangwyn collection has material on H. Cameron "Cam" Wright, I would be  most interested to know.

Regards again,

Jane

Jane Wickenden
Historic Collections Librarian