[DCRM-L] Call for Proposals: RBMS 2019

Stewart, Duncan R duncan-stewart at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:33:20 MDT 2018

Francis, I am teaching my first rare books cataloging class in the UIowa Library school this summer as an experiment. I got great help from Debora Leslie and Randy Brandt, but also learned that there is not a good text for such classes that I know of. I wonder if RMBS could help overcome that by getting a group together, doing a basic text, and publishing it as we do with DCRMb etc. Duncan Stewart

“Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili [My Son, Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the Bond of Slavery]”
-William Wallace
᚛ᚇᚑᚅᚅᚉᚆᚐᚇᚆ ᚄᚈᚔᚒᚁᚆᚐᚏᚈ᚜