[DCRM-L] New Standard Citation Forms

Ann K.D. Myers akdmyers at stanford.edu
Tue May 1 12:28:48 MDT 2018

The Standard Citation Forms Editorial Team has been hard at work, and we have added 30 new citation forms to the database (http://rbms.info/scf/) since my last update; these are listed below. You can find the complete list of 2018 additions here: http://scfrevision.pbworks.com/w/page/122887218/New%20citation%20forms%20created%202018

I also wanted to address the inquiries we've received about when multiple search boxes might be restored on the site. Unfortunately it looks like we will have to live with a single search box for the foreseeable future, as the plugins which are currently compatible with the WordPress platform do not support multiple search boxes. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

--Ann Myers, on behalf of the Standard Citation Forms editorial team:

Valerie Buck

Jane Carpenter

Ellen Cordes (Advisory Member)

Emily Epstein

Martha Lawler

Kate Moriarty

Ann Myers (Editor)
Jessie Sherwood

Goldsmid, E. Complete catalogue of all the publications of the Elzevier presses at Leyden, Amsterdam, the Hague and Utrecht
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=goldsmid-e-complete-catalogue-of-all-the-publications-of-the-elzevier-presses-at-leyden-amsterdam-the-hague-and-utrecht

Federman, R. Samuel Beckett
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=federman-r-samuel-beckett

Maps in the atlases of the British Library
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=maps-in-the-atlases-of-the-british-library

Monfils, L.T. Willem Bilderdijk bibliografie
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=monfils-l-t-willem-bilderdijk-bibliografie

National Maritime Museum (Great Britain). Atlases & cartography.
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=national-maritime-museum-great-britain-atlases-cartography

Desgraves, L. Livres imprimés a Bordeaux au XVIIe siècle
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=desgraves-l-livres-imprimes-a-bordeaux-au-xviie-siecle

Desgraves, L. Livres imprimés à Bordeaux au XVIII siècle (1701-1789)
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=desgraves-l-livres-imprimes-a-bordeaux-au-xviii-siecle-1701-1789

Bandini, A.M. De Florentina Iuntarum typographia eiusque consoribus
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=bandini-a-m-de-florentina-iuntarum-typographia-eiusque-censoribus

Stevens, H.N. Comparative cartography
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=stevens-h-n-comparative-cartography

McCorkle, B.B. New England in early printed maps, 1513 to 1800
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=mccorkle-b-b-new-england-in-early-printed-maps-1513-to-1800

Library of Congress. Maps and charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750-1789
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=library-of-congress-maps-and-charts-of-north-america-and-the-west-indies-1750-1789

Pérez Pastor, C. Imprenta en Toledo
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=perez-pastor-c-imprenta-en-toledo

Drammaturgia di Lione Allacci
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=drammaturgia-di-lione-allacci

Cochetti, M. Repertori bibliografici del cinquecento
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=cochetti-m-repertori-bibliografici-del-cinquecento

Salvo Cozzo, G. Giunte e correzioni alla lettera A della bibliografia siciliana di G.M. Mira
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=salvo-cozzo-g-giunte-e-correzioni-alla-lettera-a-della-bibliografia-siciliana-di-g-m-mira

Wheat, J.C. Maps and charts published in America before 1800
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=wheat-j-c-maps-and-charts-published-in-america-before-1800

Morin, A. Catalogue descriptif de la Bibliothèque bleue de Troyes (almanachs exclus)
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=morin-a-catalogue-descriptif-de-la-bibliotheque-bleue-de-troyes-almanachs-exclus

Inter omnes: contributo allo studio delle marche dei tipografi e degli editori italiani del XVI secolo
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=inter-omnes-contributo-allo-studio-delle-marche-dei-tipografi-e-degli-editori-italiani-del-xvi-secolo<https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=inter-omnes>

Choulant, L. History and bibliography of anatomic illustration (revised edition)
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=choulant-l-history-and-bibliography-of-anatomic-illustration-revised-edition

Martín Abad, J. Imprenta en Alcalá de Henares, 1601-1700
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=martin-abad-j-imprenta-en-alcala-de-henares-1601-1700

Martín Abad, J. Imprenta en Alcalá de Henares, 1502-1600
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=martin-abad-j-imprenta-en-alcala-de-henares-1502-1600

Pastorello, E. Bibliografia storico-analitica dell'arte della stampa in Venezia
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=pastorello-e-bibliografia-storico-analitica-dellarte-della-stampa-in-venezia

Bibliography of the Hebrew book, 1470-1960
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=bibliography-of-the-hebrew-book-1470-1960

Ascarelli, F. Cinquecentine romane
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=ascarelli-f-cinquecentine-romane

Faxon, F.W. Literary annuals and gift books
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=faxon-f-w-literary-annuals-and-gift-books

Haeser, H. Bibliotheca epidemiographica (editio altera)
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=haeser-h-bibliotheca-epidemiographica-editio-altera

Alchemy, a comprehensive bibliography of the Manly P. Hall collection of books and manuscripts  https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=alchemy-a-comprehensive-bibliography-of-the-manly-p-hall-collection-of-books-and-manuscripts

Wolf, E. From Gothic windows to peacocks
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=wolf-e-from-gothic-windows-to-peacocks

Haeser. H. Bibliotheca epidemiographica
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=haeser-h-bibliotheca-epidemiographica

Lipari, G. Annali dei tipografi messinesi del ‘600
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=lipari-g-annali-dei-tipografi-messinesi-del-600<https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=lipari-g-annali-dei-tipografi-messinesi>

Ann K.D. Myers

Rare Books Cataloger

Stanford Libraries

Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives

500 Broadway

Redwood City, CA 94063

650-723-0123

akdmyers at stanford.edu