[DCRM-L] Indexing 510 locally

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:58:32 MDT 2018

We index the 510 separately in our OPAC. Users can pick the "Bibliographic
citation" field in our "Advanced Search" (see
https://folgerpedia.folger.edu/Searching_in_Hamnet#Advanced_Search_tab). It
gets used a *lot* by our staff and researchers.

Erin.

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  www.folger.edu