[DCRM-L] I am happy to announce that I now have the job many on this list thought I already had

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:31:39 MDT 2018

It's doubly weird to be forwarding this message to DCRM-L because (1) it's
about me, and (2) it was internal to Folger staff, but it fills in the
details nicely, for anyone who is interested.

Short version: I am now "Erin Blake, Senior Cataloger, Folger Shakespeare
Library" and I'm living happily ever after. I'm still working with Folger
Cataloging Team colleagues Deborah J. Leslie, Sarah Hovde, and Emily Wahl,
and we now under the umbrella of the newly-created Collection Description
and Imaging Group, headed by Julie Swierczek, Associate Librarian for
Collection Description and Imaging.

Cheers,

Erin.

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  www.folger.edu