[DCRM-L] Outsourcing cataloging

Ann K.D. Myers akdmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:39:50 MST 2019

I would also be interested in hearing these answers; would you be willing to summarize for the list? Or we can consult off list. (And/or if anyone would like to foward their responses to me privately, I would appreciate it!)

Thanks,

--Ann

Ann K.D. Myers

Rare Books Cataloger

Stanford Libraries

Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives

500 Broadway

Redwood City, CA 94063

650-723-0123

akdmyers at stanford.edu