[DCRM-L] Standard Citation Forms January 2019 updates

Ann K.D. Myers akdmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:56:55 MST 2019

Greetings from the Standard Citation Forms Editorial Team,

First, a note that we have (hopefully temporarily) lost some functionality on the SCF database; keyword searching is still working, but none of the indexes (author, title, subject) are working at all. The Web Team is aware of the problem and working to fix it as we speak.

Second, we have added 9 new citation forms to the database (http://rbms.info/scf/) since December:

Pardo de Tavera, T.H. Biblioteca filipina
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=pardo-de-tavera-t-h-biblioteca-filipina

History of women's writing in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=history-of-womens-writing-in-germany-austria-and-switzerland

McLaughlin, G. Mapping of California as an island
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=mclaughlin-g-mapping-of-california-as-an-island

Checklist of printed maps of the Middle West to 1900
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=checklist-of-printed-maps-of-the-middle-west-to-1900

Rulon-Miller, R. Quarter to midnight
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=rulon-miller-r-quarter-to-midnight

Market literature from Nigeria
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=market-literature-from-nigeria

Bücherhaus, Inh. Hermann Wiedenroth. Mormonen
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=bücherhaus-inh-hermann-wiedenroth-mormonen<https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=b%C3%BCcherhaus-inh-hermann-wiedenroth-mormonen>

Karrow, R.W. Mapmakers of the sixteenth century and their maps
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=karrow-r-w-mapmakers-of-the-sixteenth-century-and-their-maps

McMurtrie, D.C. Louisiana imprints, 1768-1810
https://rbms.info/scf/?scf_entries=mcmurtrie-d-c-louisiana-imprints-1768-1810

--Ann Myers, on behalf of the Standard Citation Forms Editorial Team:

Valerie Buck

Jane Carpenter

Ellen Cordes (Advisory Member)

Emily Epstein

Alison Greenlee

Martha Lawler

Kate Moriarty

Ann Myers (Editor)
Jessie Sherwood
Brian Stearns

Ann K.D. Myers

Rare Books Cataloger

Stanford Libraries

Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives

500 Broadway

Redwood City, CA 94063

650-723-0123

akdmyers at stanford.edu