[DCRM-L] False vs Fictitious imprints...

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Jun 17 14:09:08 MDT 2019

Practical (though perhaps supererogatory) reason: For the information of
those who cannot satisfactorily resolve the test I suggested, whether from
lack of knowledge or lack of confidence?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>