[DCRM-L] access restriction data (Aeon)

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:57:29 MDT 2019

Oooh! Is option 3 (Item Type) something that's actually known to work, or
are you just wondering? We don't currently use the Voyager API with Aeon
(but will after we upgrade to TomCat Webvoyage), but we'd been assuming
we'd be able to pull from the 506 in the mfhd.

If the 506 in the mfhd won't pass through, we definitely *could *use an
Item Type -- currently we have a grand total of three item types (Open
stacks, Vault, Online resource) and none of them are actually used for
anything at the moment.

Cheers,

Erin.

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
office tel. +1 202-675-0323  |  www.folger.edu