[DCRM-L] Touring theatrical "form" programs

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 14 12:54:42 MDT 2019

Greetings, fellow ephemerists, I wonder if anyone has cataloged theatre programs which have been created for long tours, with areas left blank for the city, dates, etc., to be stamped in?  I have a few of these and am wondering if there is an official name for this format?  I'm planning to catalog them as individual programs, as they carry a good bit of interesting context, but I'm sure there must be some terminology that I'm missing here.  Any thoughts?
Grateful thanks, andrea
--
(Ms.) Andrea Cawelti
Ward Music Cataloger

Phone: (617) 998-5259
FAX: (617) 495-1376
E-mail: cawelti at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:cawelti at fas.harvard.edu>

Coordinator, MLA Sheet Music Interest Group

Houghton Library will be closing in August for renovation. For more information:
https://houghtonrenovation.library.harvard.edu/