[DCRM-L] Cancel Problem: A Beginner's Inquiry

Jean Mongeau philippe.mongeau at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed May 29 09:13:48 MDT 2019

Hello All,

I am trying to write a signature statement for an item, but I'm at tad unsure as to how to go about it. In the item, there is a gathering in which the third leaf of the gathering has been removed and pasted onto the first leaf of the gathering. The removed leaf is not signed, but the one following it (the 4th leaf in the gathering) is signed 'A3'. My thinking is to transcribe this as 'A8 (-[A3], +A1)' but I don't think it's correct. Does anyone have any guidance on how to proceed? Please let me know.

Thank you so much!

Cheers,

Philippe