[DCRM-L] Standard Citation Forms, August 2019 update

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Sep 3 18:58:40 MDT 2019

It appears that subtitles (especially those that add the word
"bibliography" or the like to a direct transcription of an author name) are
now incorporated into the SCF citation. This is a welcome addition, but how
does it play with with previous formulations that consist of the
"Bibliographer. Author name" only?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>