[DCRM-L] Quick Survey

Shankweiler, Joe josephj.shankweiler at wku.edu
Wed Sep 4 11:43:27 MDT 2019

Hello!
We are e-mailing you today in hopes you will complete our survey  https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_79QS69Sz56umpCd . We are studying special collections catalogers and how their reporting lines differ from a non-special collections cataloger. If you catalog special collections materials, such as rare books, archival collections, and more, we would greatly appreciate your input. Information gathered will be used in a book chapter to be published in Technical Services in the 21st Century (publishing date estimated 2020). All responses will be kept anonymous and only used for this book chapter.

Thank you in advance for your time and responses!

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Whitney Buccicone: wb8hb at virginia.edu<mailto:wb8hb at virginia.edu>
Joe Shankweiler: josephj.shankweiler at wku.edu<mailto:josephj.shankweiler at wku.edu>
Colleen Barrett: Colleen.Barrett at uky.edu<mailto:Colleen.Barrett at uky.edu>