[DCRM-L] Alma

Gemberling, Ted P tgemberl at uab.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:40:36 MDT 2019

Amy,
One trick I find helps some is doing some searches in Primo. For example, Alma doesn’t index things likes RBMS genre terms. But if you do a “browse by subject” search in Primo, you can get a browsable list of them.

That is a rather odd thing I have observed a few times, that often Primo works better than Alma. Alma is rather rigid at times.

Ted Gemberling