[DCRM-L] [rules] Fwd: [MARC] MAC papers and agenda for ALA 2020 Midwinter Conference available online

Moody, Honor M. honor_moody at harvard.edu
Fri Apr 3 15:19:41 MDT 2020

I think it got kicked back to the MARC/RDA WG (they have continued to discuss it, at any rate). My understanding is that that there was widespread misunderstanding of manifestation statements in beta Toolkit RDA that hindered productive conversation, and that some folks were way overthinking them.

It’s not entirely clear to me how much of what I sent to John Myers was shared with MAC, to begin with.

Honor