[DCRM-L] statements on harmful language or catalog remediation

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:55:07 MST 2020

Our just-approved "Statment on Potentially Harmful Language in Collection
Description" at the Folger appears as a link in the "Bottom toolbar" of
every OPAC record. Here's an image:
[image: image.png]

It doesn't use the word "transcription" as such, but sort-of covers the
idea.

Here's a direct link: https://hamnet.folger.edu/other/statement.htm

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
www.folger.edu
<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/-t5RCjRgpBtArRXC7R7_2?domain=urldefense.com>