[DCRM-L] statements on harmful language or catalog remediation

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 17:10:54 MST 2020

The Australian War Memorial has a pop-up statement which shows on first entering the site via a PC or laptop - but not on my Android smartphone.

https://www.awm.gov.au

Once that is closed, at the foot of the scrolled-down front page is an "Acknowledgement of traditional custodians."

Regards,

Jane Wickenden