[DCRM-L] Genre term for "flap illustrations" or "flap prints"

Matthew C. Haugen matthew.haugen at columbia.edu
Wed Feb 5 12:29:58 MST 2020

The *Thesaurus of Ephemera Terms* has "Flap images."
http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/typography-at-reading/files/2014/07/Ephemera-Thesaurus.pdf

There isn't currently source code for the purposes of using this thesaurus
in a MARC 655 field, but I am considering proposing one.

-Matthew

--
Matthew C. Haugen
Rare Book Cataloger | Columbia University Libraries