[DCRM-L] Survey Reminder: Typography/Watermarks in Special Collections Cataloging

Patrick Crowley pcrowley4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:08:58 MST 2020

 **Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear colleagues,

First of all, a big thanks to those who have responded to our survey.

We are once again asking for your participation in our survey on
whether/how you record typography and/or watermarks in your special
collections cataloging: https://forms.gle/ysPZaA85kA7E56rQ8. Please take a
few minutes if you have the chance, as your responses will help to inform
the newest iteration of the RBMS Controlled Vocabulary.

Many thanks!

Matthew Ducmanas (Temple University) and Patrick Crowley (Southern
Connecticut State University)

--
Patrick Crowley (he/they)
Metadata Librarian for Cataloging and Digital Projects
pcrowley4 at gmail.com