[DCRM-L] a model ship

Noah Sheola sheola at bc.edu
Thu Jan 9 08:05:53 MST 2020

What an interesting item, Francis. I would be inclined to take into
consideration your institution's rationale for owning the model, but all
things being equal, I see the model as the creation of the kit
manufacturer. I suppose you could always consider the model a manifestation
of a work created by naval architect Sir Thomas Slade, right?
Noah

--
Noah Sheola
Special Collections Cataloging Librarian