[DCRM-L] DCRM-L Digest, Vol 167, Issue 26

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 30 14:06:41 MST 2020

HI Francis, at Houghton we normally use 1820 as the cut-off date for rare materials.
Just fyi, andrea
--
(Ms.) Andrea Cawelti
Ward Music Cataloger

Phone: (617) 998-5259
FAX: (617) 495-1376
E-mail: cawelti at fas.harvard.edu

Coordinator, MLA Sheet Music Interest Group

Houghton Library is closed for renovation. For more information:
https://houghtonrenovation.library.harvard.edu/

Message: 1