[DCRM-L] Fw: RSC document for review

Moody, Honor M. honor_moody at harvard.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:57:28 MDT 2020

Hi, everyone,

I'm writing with my RBMS CC:DA liaison hat on. Please see the forwarded call for comment.

I've created a google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1thYTWrtbt6fbMAcIhIyJppiMKwUcJMShHzRNwnf0bwc/edit?usp=sharing> so that comments can be made directly onto the paper, but please feel free to send me comments directly, or to this list by the end of the day on Friday, June 26.

CC:DA hasn't been asked to comment on the MARC proposals/discussion papers yet, but I can certainly summarize our discussion and email it to John Myers (CC:DA liaison from MAC) preemptively.

Best,
Honor