[DCRM-L] 655 field -- migration

Auyong, Dorothy dauyong at huntington.org
Wed May 27 17:40:29 MDT 2020

At the Huntington we only apply subfield 5 CSmH to item occurrence, not instance.

Dorothy Auyong
Early Books and Codices Cataloging Manager
Acquisitions, Cataloging & Metadata Services

The Huntington
Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108
huntington.org<https://www.huntington.org/>

T 626-405-2188
E dauyong at huntington.org<mailto:dauyong at huntington.org>