[DCRM-L] A fond farewell

Jane Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 15:59:50 MST 2021

Dear list-members,

After almost 21 years curating the Historic Collections Library of the
Institute of Naval Medicine, I decided a few months ago that it was time
for me to retire. Accordingly, my last day in the office will be this
coming Thursday, 16 December, although I shall be linked up and working
from home on 30 and 31 December. But after that: new year, new
experiences...

The Institute's catalogue is here, and an improved version should be
uploaded soon:
https://discover.libraryhub.jisc.ac.uk/about/libraries/institute-of-naval-medicine.html.

List manager, could you kindly take my name off the list when you have the
time? Thank you.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for help and assistance
rendered, and to wish you a peaceful season as this year turns into next.

As ever,

Jane

Jane Wickenden
Historic Collections Librarian (for a little longer)
Institute of Naval Medicine
Alverstoke
Gosport
Hampshire PO12 2DL.